We are glad to inform you that the latest version 2.1.0 of Flowfactory Platform is out. Below is the list of Jira issues that were part of this upgrade.
|FF-4547||Add subtitle describing the activity type for each activity||FF-4529|
|FF-4511||DIOS - Add possibility to view more rows than 20 row in Product admin - #SE 278266||FF-4529|
|FF-4548||Replace activity details dialog with side view||FF-4529|
|FF-3910||Studio - Upload custom activity file is sometimes locked by Studio||FF-4529|
|FF-4442||Web Client - Leave web page message pops up when the client loses connection||FF-4529|
|FF-4445||Webclient - Search reports clearing date field||FF-4529|
|FF-4462||GO - Create Microservice application||FF-4469|
|FF-4599||Microservice Logging - API method for retrieving logs.||FF-4469|
|FF-4598||Microservices Logging - All API calls are logged.||FF-4469|
|FF-4463||Studio - Micro Service Studio layout||FF-4469|
|FF-4606||A studio experience tailored for different developer levels||FF-4473|
|FF-4734||Remembering the skill level||FF-4473|
|FF-4613||API - Handle system properties in contract mapping||FF-4537|
|FF-4346||GO - Support subdomain in Application Links|
|FF-4376||Studio - Delete in studio via delete button|
|FF-4803||Subdomain support for instances|
As a user I want to see the activity type clearly when opening a workflow to get an overview of the activity types that are used in the workflow.
Subtitle with activity type is shown on each activity in the workflow view.
As user in Search Reports I want to choose the amount of lines in search results to view 20,100 or 200 per page.
- In Search Reports userscan select number of rows to display in reports
- Search result can be switched to 100 lines per page by the user
- Search result can be switched to 200 lines per page by the user
- Search result can be switched to 20 lines per page by the user
In Studio a user can now set:
- Default value is 20 lines, set in Studio
- Set page size in studio
- Enable paging in studio
As a user I want to have quicker access to the activity details and parameter views to get an overview of how the workflow is configured.
- Activity details are shown in sidebar to right when an activity is selected
- Changes in details view are applied immediately, no save button for details view.
- Workflow is saved when user clicks the save button for the workflow
- No delay when selecting an activity and showing details.
When a test session is disconnected the browser shows a session timeout prompt which interupts other browser tabs.
Session disconnected prompt removed on disconnect
Unable to clear a date in search report, date is removed from search field but is still active in the query.
Dates in search reports can now be cleared and are then not active in query.
As a user I want to create a Microservice Application from GO to expose services to other applications.
- A new project type has added to GO.
- Create Microservice application is avaliable.
- Filtering is added for project type
As a user I want to be able to retrieve application logs using an API request
- Application Logs can be retrieved by requesting API in application
- Logs can be filtered for date range and log level
As a user I want integrations and services to log usage to get insights.
- All API requests incoming/outcoming are logged to application database
- All errors are logged to application database
As a user I want to create a Micro service application to encapsulate and provide access to local and/or data/functions to other applications.
- Studio is scaled down to a menu structured focused on Microservice architecture
- Activities for workflows are filtered to focus on Microservice architecture
As a beginner low code developer in Flowfactory I only want to be exposed to the necessary functionality and options be more productive and enticed to learn more.
- Toggle between beginner and expertt settings easily
- When Studio starts the first time for an application the user gets to select the Developer level
As a developer I want to be able of starting the studio with the same skill level settings as I ended it with.
Skill level is remembered after restarting the studio
Cannot create a property named Id in virtual entities used as API contracts because these are reserved by Flowfactory System.
When a property is created that collides with an internal system property a Mapping Entity is created that holds a mapping for the reserved property name and the safe property name in the Entity
In API Integrations the safe mapped property is resolved to the reserved properrrty name when sent or recieved in an API request
As a user I want to be able to set the sub domain for an application instance to make the url user friendly.
Add possibility to change application links for test and published applications.
E.g. instead of
In GO you can now add a subdomain name per instance. This subdomain name will be used as a prefix to your application link
As a user I want to be able to use the keyboard delete button delete workflow steps and workflow branches in the workflow editor to make more effient to build workflows.
Using the delete button a user can delete both activities and branches in workflows
Test release notes
Please sign in to leave a comment.